CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Changes....

Since yesterday I am officially .. the sole & Only owner of ROCKING CREATIONS...
Britney left.
I told her to leave! I was running the page on my own anyway and i didnt see why she should get profit of what I created. 
&& NO.. I DID NOT STEAL HER PAGE.. SHE NEVER HAD HER OWN PAGE.. 
The Fan page SHE WAS ON.. Was created by Ashley .. AND NOT HER.. Brit was just asked to help.. 
Britney liked to claim things that were not hers... !
With time i found that out.. &&& THAT was the MAIN reason why i let her go!
She trash talks me now && says i stole HER page.. and i am the one who is lying!... 
I dont know what I was supposed to be lying about.. but ok :)
Anyway... I am super happy to see that ALOT of my fans ..are still here :) 
I will just keep doing what i was doing... 
&& hope to make you all happy :) 
I just felt like i should explain to everyone what happend... THE TRUE STORY

If you don t believe me.. i can give you the link to Ashley's page..and have her tell you a lil something about Brit!
I do hope for Britney that her new OWN page will work out for her! 
I don't want anything bad for her... I m sad how things turned out!
But that is life.. got to suck it up .. and keep going!

Thanks for your support .. :) 

p.s If you are a Brit fan.. && don t like my work.. There is NO need to trash talk me.. just delete me.. I ll live :) 
Thanks everyone... 

No comments:

Post a Comment